Smart solutions. Powerful results. Advertise with The Irish Times
The Irish Times Advertising Department delivers smart solutions across print and digital platforms that connect advertisers with our loyal and highly engaged readers. We work with our clients to build strategic, innovative and results-driven campaigns from start to finish.
- 975,000 weekly total audience* (print/online)
- 286,000 daily newspaper readers
- 58 million monthly pageviews
- 10.8 million monthly users
(Source: 漏Kantar Media TGI ROI Survey 2018; Google Analytics, October 2018)
(*Republic of Ireland adults aged 15+, reading either an average issue of The Irish Times, The Irish Times Magazine or Home and Design or visiting The Irish Times website or app in an average week)
Our Weekly Total Audience Profile
- 516,000 are ABC1 (27% more likely than population average)
- 478,000 (49%) in Dublin Metropolitan Area
- 188,000 in Munster (19%)
- 215,000 are professional/managerial in their occupation: 44% more likely than average. We reach 38% of this population cohort in an average week.
(Source: 漏Kantar Media TGI ROI Survey 2018)
The Irish Times takes great care in the advertisers and network partners we work with. If you see any ads on our website that you would like to report as offensive please email us a description or screenshot of it to email@example.com